- All public tee times require a valid credit card to confirm.
- Changes or cancellations to a tee time requires a minimum of 24 hours notification to avoid a penalty.
- All golfers must register in the Pro Shop on the day of play. Each golfer must have his or her own set of clubs.
- Golfers are expected to maintain a 4:20 pace of play. Guests Assistants and Starters are here to assist with maintaining this pace. Please be respectful.
- NJ Law mandates that no food or beverage may be brought in to a licensed facility. For your convenience we are a full-service club offering a variety of F&B options including: Restaurant, ½ Way House, and Beverage Cart*, along with water stations throughout the golf course.
- A traditional code of conduct and respect for the golf course and other patrons is expected. Golfers are responsible for their own actions and will be held responsible accordingly.
- Golfers are required to observe a traditional DRESS CODE: Gentlemen: Shirts with a collar (Mocks are acceptable) and golf slacks/shorts are considered acceptable attire. Shorts must be an appropriate length. Tank tops, t-shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, athletic shorts, swim trunks, denim jeans and denim shorts are not permitted. Ladies: Dresses, skirts, slacks, golf shorts, blouses and golf- specific t-shirts are considered appropriate attire. Skirts and shorts must be an appropriate length. Tank tops, t-shirts, cut-offs, halter-tops, sweat pants, athletic shorts, swimsuits, denim jeans and denim shorts are not permitted.
- Rain Check Policy. Rain checks are issued on 18 hole rounds only as follows: 1 to 9 holes played = 9-hole raincheck. More than 9-holes played = No Rain Check. Rain checks are not offered for slow play or inclement weather besides rain.
*Subject to change by season and weather.